Getting freckles is the one of the latest beauty trend that everyone is jumping on. I have freckeles on my face and I don't really like it however, my friends that don't have them love and want them. You never like what you have. Freckle trend is booming so fast that some women get them tattooed on their face. In this article you will find out easy way to get freckles without going through the pain of tattooing.
Whether you like them or not, freckles are a phenomenon that often sparks curiosity. Have you wondered what freckles are or what causes them to show up? Keep reading and you will find out everything that you need to know about freckles and how to get them easy way.
Every skin has a certain amount of melanin. The more you have it, the darker your skin gets. However, sometimes melanin is more concentrated in certain skin cells causing the freckles to show. Especially in the sun they tend to darken and become more vivid.
- Gracefulvara Fashionable Freckles
- Online Only Freckle Tatts Temporary
- JulesDiaries Skin Sprinkles in Gold and Natural
These products are my top 3 because they are cheap and cause no harm to skin. If you don't have money or time to buy these products, using little bit of your brown eyeliner pencil should do the trick. After applying the pen on your skin, also use a cotton ball to dab it out for more natural look.
You should also know the difference between freckles, sunspots and moles. If you are worried about it this is how you know the difference.
- Freckles tend to start showing itself when we are 2-3 years old. They can sometimes fade overtime or become more vivid, it all depends on how much sun you are getting. Living in Florida, you already know that my freckles are as vivid as they can be.
- Sunspots are seen when you are over the age of 50 and they are caused by sun exposure rather than a genetic factor. Floridians tend to have a lot of those since we are out in the sun day and night 🙂
- Moles are also caused by the higher concentrations of melanin. However, they tend to be a permanent and don't really change.
You should always check your skin for abnormal changes and if you do notice a difference in size, shape or color it's best to see your dermatologist. The products I have listed above are cheaper and there is no harm in using temporary freckle stickers.
Having freckles are fun and unique but when you have them since birth they kind of get annoying. I prefer to have a pale, clean complexion but for those who want freckles and don't have them you should try the products I've listed above. They are harmless and painless. Happy shopping my fashionistas!